Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Day...



Helped dad finish up his stairs. When I use this air gun I sweat so bad and kind of have an anxiety attack. I hate loud sounds and it ain't quiet. The thought of one of those nails going through my foot, hand, eye, head kind of freaks me out. I think I may have gotten use to it a bit. Thanks Dad for giving me a challenge.


I have been blessed with two kids who are wonderful at the dentist. I have been taking them both since they were about 6 months and they Rock! Valencia used to be afraid of Mr. Thirsty but she just thinks it is so silly that she was ever afraid of him now.

Vincent came home from a school bbq with his cousins with this shirt on. What the heck does that mean?

2 comments:

Hurrayic said...

Looks like you were busy! Like those stairs. Did you and your dad refinish them or did you have to put wood on the step and the riser? The reason I ask is that we're thinking about pulling up our yucky carpeting on the stairs - only thing is, there's no hardwood beneath it - just particleboard or plywood. (at least I think there is!).

Jana Heller said...

that shirt is so funny. i absolutely means nothing that i can think of. steven would love wearing it. we are going to be there for the 4th. hopefully we can see each other.