Friday, January 1, 2010

Be Strong


It a Brand New Year!
“Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest” (Joshua 1:9)
This is the Youth's theme for this year. 
I love being in the Young Women organization and being able to help these girls reach their full potential as daughters of God. I love this site and all the information it has for our youth. I am so thankful to have leaders that care so much for the youth of the church and want to help them.


2 comments:

mao said...

Hi, I would like to use one of your pictures (http://www.flickr.com/photos/colors_fade/1806079798/) in a workshop about marriage and family.

Please, answer to my address miguelang.ortiz@gmail.com

Thanks!

Adam & Brandi said...

Hey there! I was just thinking about you and wanted to say hi. How are things going for you and your family? I am not sure if you have facebook or if we are friends on facebook so that's why I am commenting here. Hope all is going well.