Saturday, March 20, 2010

Popcorn Popping!

At church the kids sing a fun song about popcorn popping on the apricot tree, here is our realtors version for us.
You could go and give Clint moral support and sing “Popcorn popping on the Burgess’s floor”
I looked in the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping up to poor Clint’s knees. Spring has brought me such a nice surprise, popcorn falling right before my eyes. I can take a truckful to the dump, a big truckful that would be so sweet. It was really so, much to Clint’s distress, our new home was- really a mess!


Bonus in these pics: Baby bump Pictures for Aimee and Tristin. I know you have been waiting for these.

3 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Kristen Burgess! Congratulaions!!! I am so incredibly delighted!!! What wonderful news! I love the baby bump. You are so stinkin cute! Congrats again!!!!

Stephani said...

Fun fun! ;) Gotta love those popcorn ceilings. Congrats again on your house, and you are seriously adorable. =)

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a messy job. Thanks goodness it just scrapes off when it gets wet. Love the song from your realtor, she needs to go into the song writing business.
Your home is going to just beautiful when you are finally done. You guys ROCK! I'll have to come and do some faux painting this summer.
Cute, cute baby bump. Makes me want to have another....NOT!