Monday, July 19, 2010

Hockey

OK so Clint has been playing hockey for almost a year now and I had never seen him play. His games were at 10 at night, which made it hard to go see. Then he would do drop-in during the week so I wouldn't see him then either. So the other day I took the kids up to watch their dad. I really wasn't sure if I believed that he really went to play hockey. I thought why in the world would you want to play hockey. So I went to see and he really does. He plays goalie and loves it. I would die going up and down up and down. I think that is why he has such nice legs. So here he is whoopin' it up on the ice.





This one shows it really is him in all that gear!


2 comments:

Jeannetta said...

Sweet! I love hockey...not enough to play mind you :D

Christy Ivory said...

Cute pic's Krisin...You go girl for having the kids up that late, but for the men you need to do it. It probably meant so much to him to have you there. See you around. Maybe in Target..;)