Saturday, August 23, 2008

If I had unlimited resources this is what I would get some of you!

#1 Dad I checked these out but the cost was so steep so when I learn to weld I will be making you one.
#2 Vinny I know you love Robots and you want to be one when you grow up.
#3 Terry I think you would love this.
#4 Jana Oh you would look so cute in this.
#5 Clint just because it is so cool.
#6 Valencia you already know it would be after you move out!
#7 For Me but Christmas maybe a little soon. Someday!
#8Garianne You need it!
#9 Mom I know you love quilts.
#10 Margaret I know you want this.
#11 Little chucks for the new little Chuck Skidmore. I love these!
#12 Ok Clint Maybe someday if you look this cool!

2 comments:

Jana Heller said...

oh kristin, i would absolutely love this coat. what a cute idea for a post, i felt special to be included. we are looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. talk to you soon.

Burns Family said...

I am glad you love the apron, I had a blast making it. Good luck canning peached by yourself! Just think, your wearing orange so it won't stain :)