Sunday, June 21, 2009

Piano Recital

 
Valencia had her piano recital yesterday. She had been given a very challenging song and had to work and practice very hard. She told me after she had played that she had only made 3 mistakes. I was glad to see that she could make a mistake in front of all those people and it was ok. She always likes to do everything perfect and I am glad that she realized that even if you work really hard at something you may still make a mistake and life goes on. We are not perfect people. She did a great job and I am thankful to her teacher Jenna for challenging her and making her work hard. She played Polynesian Breeze by Martha Mier and I had the video camera out ready to record it and it would not work. I will have to see if I can get it working in the next couple days and record her.




 
Valencia with Jenna

 
Amia also did a wonderful job. I was trying to remember the name of her song but could not I can't. It was an Indian song and very fun to listen to. Great job Amia.
 
Amia with Jenna

No comments: