Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

The start of your adventure as a father with little Valencia. I still remember the look on your face when she came into this world and you said" It's a girl!" with such excitement. You were so excited and ever since then she has been daddy's little girl.
Changing your first diaper. You have always been such a help to me. There are dad's that don't think this or many other things are part of their job as a father but you have always been willing to help out with what ever I needed.
I love that you took the time to include your kids in things you enjoy.
Even if you may look silly you do it for your kids to make them happy.
Your not the dad sitting over in a chair you are out playing with your kids.
Our second little angel loved just as much as the first.
Thank you for helping get the kids to sleep it is always such a big help even now.
You give Vincent everything he needs. Love, time and even your good looks.
"Anchor" a game that came out of one nights laziness and now provides hours of enjoyment for the kids. Even if you are tired you make time for them.


You teach them hard work. You are a great example of it and so many other things.

and I know you will continue to be a great father to our next little one!
I love you more than you know!

15 comments:

Stephani said...

Wait...was that last picture an announcement of a new little Burgess??!! Oh my heck, Congratulations Kristin!! =) Hope you're feeling well, that is so exciting!!
This was such a sweet post.

Hansen Family said...

Congrats on the news. Way exciting!

Jeannetta said...

What a great announcement!
The question is did DAD know of the new little one beforehand??
Congratulations!

Kristin B. said...

Yes it is what you think. It is an announcement. We are way excited and Vincent is almost 6 so it's about time for this. Yep dad knew, we found out on Mother's day. Just trying to sneak it in there for everyone else.

Adam & Brandi said...

Kristen Burgess!!! Are you serious?! I've seen you a lot the past couple of weeks and you've said nothing?! Congratulations!!! I am stoked! I am SO HAPPY! Woo-Hoo!

MilaBonita said...

Yay! congrats Krisitn! I hope youre feeling well. yay for the babies!

Adam & Brandi said...

Kristin CONGRATULATIONS. We are so happy for you guys and your growing family. We are so excited for you guys. Hmmmm...boy or girl...I say another girl.

Adam

Melissa Osborn said...

Thats so great, congrats Kristin!! What a cute way to let everyone know! I hope your doing well. Can't wait to hear more about it as the sweet little one grows. :)

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest announcement I have ever seen. Congrats, a ton of joy and an ocean of positive thoughts to you and your beautiful growing family!!!

Jeannetta said...

Yep, I'm still on Flickr-Imjetta.
I just was browsing your Web Site, I love the baby shots :)

Mamas said...

Oh yeah! Congratulations! Very exciting.

Nick and Jessica said...

What a stud Clynt! We are so happy for you guys! What a surprise Kristin, we are incredibly happy for you and the kiddos! Keep us posted! Love Nick and Jess

Anonymous said...

Kristin thanks so much for letting me answer again...blessings on the new little one...Esther told me...I love your blog...Your mom has bunches of grandkids now and more to come...How wonderful....Loves to all...Auntie D

Anonymous said...

Oh my I guessed before I even saw the picture. I am getting good at the pregnancy detector. I have friend that just got pregnant and I knew beacuse she's been sick for the last 2 Sunday's.

Congrats:) That's great news!

Anonymous said...

Your family game "Anchor" must be like our family game "Fat Boy Fat Girl." Came ut of no where and the kids (now 20, 17 and 12) still crack up and ask to play....

Loved this tribute to Clint and the wondrful person he is.....we think so too.

Love you both!
Aimee