Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Tree

I was at the store the other day and saw this cute little pink tree. It looked like a happy tree. It sat there amongst all the other plain green trees and tinsel trees and it just looked so happy. I restrainted myself from taking the happy little thing home with me, even though I knew every time I looked at it it would make me smile. I did it I restrained. Then I come home the other day and found that my mom could not restrain herself from the happy this cute little thing made her feel. So tonight we have a little bit of happy in the corner of the room. Your so fun little tree. Thank you for bringing some sparkle to my day. Also sorry this picture does not do you any justice. Also, flocked trees are insanely messy.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I love your pink disco inferno tree. Good minds(and fun)think alike.