Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow update

 
Clint cleaned off the roof and I went up to help for awhile. Jumping off was quite fun. 
Thank you Ben for your kindness. Your always helping. Thank you dad for letting him borrow your snow blower.


And we got all this in two days. I haven't noticed it stop for a moment yet. If you plan on traveling to Spokane (Steve and Jana) you may need to make new plans, actually I suggest it. I also have not seen one person go around our corner without getting stuck. This is the craziest snow day I have ever seen. I can hear another person stuck out there right now. Silly people stay at home with your family in your cozy house.

8 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh my Gosh! I so wish I was there. We have been out of school for two days and had late start the other three, all for 1/2 inch of wet, melting snow. No fun!

Adam & Brandi said...

What a crazy day!!! I wish we had kids to enjoy it with. I guess it won't be too long, now, though. I saw a couple of kids dragging a sled up the street today and it made me remember back to when I was a kid and got to enjoy snow days. Now they just seem to be work work work. To be a kid again....

Adam

Chris and Amanda said...

Did you shovel the ground, then the roof, and because of that, then the ground again? That seems like the type of genious thing that I (Chris) would have done. Shovel on!!

Jana Heller said...

thanks for the warning. i have a feeling it won't be working out unless things change dramatically in the next week. steven couldn't even get to work yesterday because we had like 3 whole inches on the ground (this is totally serious.) you would think it had never snowed here before!

Anonymous said...

This is fun! I love all this snow. The kids are having a blast:)

Clint is brave for getting on the roof. I hope ours doesn't cave in. Yikes!!

Mamas said...

Fantastic!

Kris said...

Thank you for the snow photos. They made me feel cool! It's summer here and hot. We never get snow here at all, so it was interesting to read about what snow really means to you! (Work!)

Spring said...

Cool Photos! I love the snow!