Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finding Peace

I started a Yoga class last week at the Lutheran church down the street. I love the classes! It is a yoga flow so it is a little quicker pace that gets your heart rate up. Last week I could barely move for two days afterward, will see how it goes tomorrow. At the end of every class there is time for meditation and the teacher shares a spiritual thought to think on. The thought today was pertaining to
John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


So many times I am frantically trying to keep up with the things in my day and trying to dodge the things of this world. It is hard to find that peace that is in me, though my Savior, amid all of these things. I am going to try to step back and find that peace when the world is telling me otherwise. We need to take the time everyday to be still and reconnect with that spirit. How do you all reconnect?


1 comment:

Aimee said...

I LOVE your blog Krissy. It always make me slow down, take time and be happy. I love you and your spirit.