Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

So I tried to do a video but our video camera is not working to well (I  had to hit it a couple times to get it to work) and I am trying out the imovie on my mac. Vincent put pennies in our DVD burner so there was no point in me making a movie I couldn't burn so I haven't made a video in years and it was hard to get used to the new imovie format, but I did it. I have a lot to learn. I will have to make more to get better. I will have to call you Steve to get some pointers. So here it is and I know it is a little long but it is mostly for me to look back at and listen to their cute little voices.

First Day of School from Kristin Burgess on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Kristin, this is adorable. And I don't think it is to long. It's perfect. I can't believe Mr. Monkey Pants is already in school.

Hebes said...

Kristin,
I ran across your blog through Esthers', I absolutely love it! You have the best pictures! I watched the video and it made me think of my kids, and how they grow up so fast! Keep up the good work, they are beautiful.....

Hannah- (Dan + Judy's middle daughter)