Monday, September 15, 2008

Swaps

These are the aprons I have sent out for my last two swaps. I love that I get to really use my imagination and create. I am finding that I love, love, love to sew. These swaps make me take the time to sew more often. I will post the one I received when I get some time to take a shot of it. It is so cute. I used while canning all my fruit this week, which is another new found love of mine. I just wish it wasn't during senior picture time so I could really enjoy it. I told my mom I think I am finding out who I really am and what I want to be when I grow up. I am a little more domestic then I thought. Although I still can't find a love of cooking, maybe some day?





7 comments:

Ellena said...

Hey there, your aprons are fabulous, I really like the demin and stripa, so creative with the applique.

Anonymous said...

I sent your apron out to you today for the flirty apron swap. I didn't even start making it until this afternoon and then RAN to the p.o. to make the deadline. I was running so fast, that I forgot to put a note in the box! I also had only a teeny box and I crammed it in ... so expect some wrinkels. Sorry for waiting till the last minute! I'll write you later to tell you who I am, but for now, I'll use my husband's AIM account.

Adam & Brandi said...

Fun, fun! You are Suzy homemaker! Adam told me to tell you to tell your sister to invite us to her blog. He knows she has one. He saw it and told me, I went to see it and it was set to private. haha Take care!

cabesh said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my NYC apron. So cool! And the souvenirs. I tried to imagine what someone might do for a NYC apron, but it wasn't nearly as awesome as what you actually did.

Also, so funny that I actually met you once....when the box came, I thought, "Now this has to be my apron, and what are the odds that it would be from Spokane? From someone who lives down the road from my in-laws?" Then to find out we've met. Small world. Small, small world.

Amy said...

I'm glad you like it! I really am sorry I didn't take the time to package it a little better .... I finished sewing it at 4:20 and rushed to the post office to because I really wanted to make the deadline. It turns out, I didn't even need to rush since she extended the deadline!!!

joanna said...

You are so talented! I love checking your blog and seeing new pictures of the family and what you are up to. Hello to Clint and the kids!

Stephani said...

Cute cute!!! I still think you should start a sewing class and teach us wanna-be-sewers how to do your awesome stuff. ;)
I love the apron with the leaf appliques and the cute style of the bodice, I want to make one of those for me!