Saturday, September 27, 2008

General Relief Society Meeting

How blessed I feel to be a part of such a wonderful women's organization. I love these meetings and the guidance that I get from them. Most of the time there is at least one of the speakers that are there to talk directly to be( at least I feel that way). Tonight it was Pres. Uchtdorf who spoke to me. I always get that little lift that I need to get me through. I definitely feel inadequate, overwhelmed and crazy at many times. I am thankful for the insight he gave this evening.
You can listen to it here.

General Relief Society Meeting

We are not alone. Our father is there with answers, many times through others.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Thank you so much for posting the link to this, I missed the meeting because I wasn't feeling good, and was just looking on the lds.org site trying to find this but I thought it said it wouldn't be available for 3 weeks. So then I decide to check up on some friends' blogs, and lo and behold, my dear friend Kristin has read my mind...:)
I'm going to listen to it right now.