Monday, March 2, 2009

Dr. Suess Day / CV days at the Mall







Vincent was able to go sing at the mall today with his preschool class. They sang Bear hunt, Slippery Fish, Wheels on the Bus and Coconut soap. Oh they are so cute! I love being able to go on field trips. This one went smoothly, which is not always the case. They made their own shirts for the performance, so colorful!






Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss. Last night Valencia set out all her clothes for today. Her class theme for the day is Wacky Wednesday. This is what she came up with. She let me have creative freedom on her hair, maybe she will think about that a little more next time. She actually loved it! I love that she doesn't care if she looks like a fool when she goes out in public. When at least most of the time, she didn't have matching shoes for her dress yesterday so she choose to stay home. Maybe I should not keep my kids up till 11:30 it sure makes for a hectic day.

3 comments:

Lydiajustine said...

So cute, I love valencia's hair!

Stephani said...

LOVE the hair, how fun!!
And I bet that was so fun for Vincent to sing at the mall, I love the titles of the songs. :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet hairdo Valencia! Love it:)

I remember singing at the mall in high school. Good times. Dave and I saw all the porojects last weekend, it was really cool.