Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Valencia's Birhday Fun!

So yes it is very late putting this up, but I am finally getting to it. We went to the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Experiance and brought Amia and had a blast. We got these sweet 3D glasses!
In the theater there was about six other people, so after a little while I let the girls get up and dance. They were doing cart wheels and dancing like maniacs, like at a real concert! The 3D part was kind of cool, but you had to wear the glasses or the movie was totally fuzzy. So afterward we had to go get out concert t-shirts. We went to Sears.

I never did get a picture of the shirts they got because we got sidetracked by trying on a bunch of great outfits.

Then we went to Wendy's for frosties and brain freezes. I was a great memorable night and way easier to put together than a friend birthday, I think more enjoyable for everyone too. Will have to do something like this again.
Happy Birthday a month late Valencia!

2 comments:

Stephani said...

FUN!!! You have such good ideas, I bet that will be such a memorable birthday for Valencia.

Adam & Brandi said...

This sounds like so much FUN!!! Happy belated Birthday Velencia! Oh and way cute idea for FHE! Now I want skittles & m&m's! Oh and chocolate covered strawberries and bananas! Thanks!