Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Night!

Every monday night we have Family Home Evening, which usually consists of a song, scripture, lesson and activity. Sometimes we do a game night and this is what we did last night. I had heard of this game called "Skittles" but we used M&Ms. You have a person rolling dice to get doubles and a person with a straw trying to get the skittles from the big bowl to the little bowl as quick as you can( no laughing, because it is really hard to suck and laugh at the same time) as soon as doubles are rolled it is the dice rollers turn to do the skittles and the dice go to the next player. Very fun and your lungs get a great workout. Valencia' friends Sam joined us for the night!
We always like to end the night with treat, so chocolate dipped
strawberries and bananas were so yummy!

5 comments:

Stephani said...

Looks fun and yummy! Gotta try that one. :)

Anonymous said...

Delicious Family Night treat and healthy:)

Adam & Brandi said...

Okay, a couple of things... 1st things 1st, what are you up to? You know I really wouldn't know because the last thing on here is from two decades ago. Second, I need your address. So if you can get that to me that would be fun. And last, but certainly not least, I was wondering if you do maternity photos???!!! If so, how much... Are you available in let's say, 4 weeks? I want to do it at 33 weeks because I am not sure when this little girl wants to meet me. So if you could just get back to me with all this fun info that would be great. Thank you! And I hope that you are doing okay. I'ma little worried.

Adam & Brandi said...

Oh my e-mail address is bigsky81104@comcast.net

Carrie said...

Ok, we are so trying this fhe game the next time the kids are home!