Thursday, October 2, 2008

One of lifes little throws that I had to catch this week.

So my Appendix burst on Monday and I had to have it removed. Not what I had planned on for this week, especially with yearbook photos due this Friday and three photo shoots scheduled.


These are my Spa legs as I liked to call them. They kept the circulation going in my legs but I loved them. It was like a little massage. When I got back to my room from the surgery the guy asked how I was doing. I told him it was like being at the spa. I just loved those leg things. I obviously was still just a little loopy.
 
Chatting with Kaela on the phone. Thank you to all who called or came by to visit.  It is always nice to have people see you in the wonderful little cover they give you. No it is nice to keep your mind off the pain and just have people around. Time moves a little quicker.

 
Wonderfully thoughtful gifts I received . Flowers from Clint's work, Flowers from Lucy and Ben, and Costco pumpkin Spice muffins from The Stephens. You all rock! Oh and my cute little card from Benton. Thank you buddy!
I am doing better. Still slower and not as spunky, but better. I am sure glad it is a one time thing. I can do babies naturally but an appendix no way. At least when you have baby pains you get to come home with a cute little one. With this nothing!

2 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Wow! That's a lot. Becca had mentioned it on her blog too. I'm glad that you are doing better. If there is anything we can do let us know. We love you!

Stephani said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I've heard that can be VERY painful...
I'm glad you were so well taken care of, those "spa legs" do look kind of cool...but probably not worth what it took to get to try them out eh?... I hope you're recovering well and feeling better...