Tuesday, July 8, 2008

He proves himself a worthy Mechanic




So Clint last night proved to me that he truly could be a mechanic. Before it was just little stuff but this was the real deal. Our ignition switch was out and that is why for the last four summers when Clint's car would set out in the sun it would not start. So he would have to park on a hill to roll start it every day. Finding a hill everywhere a guy needs to park presents a problem. Luckily his work parking lot has one.
So we love the Tune Tech guys they told us what it was and we said "Wow $400 is a lot of money!" and they said cheap part but hard to get to and they didn't charge us for the diagnosis. They are wonderful! Clint was determined to save us $350 and he was on his mission until 4:00 in the morning. What a determined fellow. He did it. I have to admit I was worried and had my doubts. Actually I was filled with them so I kept myself inside. I think I was of more help from there anyway. Honey I am so proud of you. I will put more trust in you next time.

1 comment:

Ellena said...

your husband is like mine, not gonna pay someone else to do what he can even if it takes all night,
I believe this is a good attitude to have.