Saturday, July 19, 2008

Remember When?

Follow the directions below: This will be fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Jana Heller said...

well let me see....i think one of the first memories i have of you is when we went the to best new years eve party "first night." i remember wanting to do the pottery so bad but we were too late. we paid $20 to walk around and look at the down town(which we could do on any night) and freeze. i remember thinking that you were such a nice person because you didn't complain at all even though you were toting around little valencia, who i believe was only 2 at the time. then we went back to our little apartment and did party poppers and drank sparkling cider which was a blast. even though first night was a bust i had a really good time and i knew we would be good friends. sorry i didn't call when we were in spokane but we were swamped with family stuff. call me when you have a moment.

Kimberly Robinson said...

Ha! This is funny because I've only just become acquainted with you thru your photography but I wanted to tell you I REMEMBER seeing a picture of yours - the "Best Friends" feet photo with those girls...anyway, I tried to copy your idea with my kids & their cousins. It totally did not work out how I'd hoped & it's not near as awesome as yours but I thought you should know I tried to copy your idea & didn't do very well but I hope you don't mind!

Kimberly Robinson said...

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you I posted the photo on my blog if you wanted to see it.