Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Momix

Went to see Momix dance with Becca last night, the perks of having a husband that works for the Fox. It was like modern experimental dance. Very fun! Some of it was a little out there. I call this one seduction on skis. I think it was my favorite. The tear drop big metal contraption was great. You could get really hurt by this thing. Clint said it was really heavy. It would roll over them and miss them by inches. These are the girls in the Hanes comercial with the exerise balls. It is amazing what they can do with them. All of them had amazing bodies. Maybe I need to get myself some skis so I can get some exercise. If any of you have some I could borrow, I would be happy to put a workout video together for you.



 
 
Like this one a bunch of guys rolling around with their head by each others bums. Weird! This picture is of when it got mild.


This sillouette one is way cooler than the one they did for us. Also the black light one you have to wait a  little while for it to get cool. They did a great job on the lighting it made it all so much better.

No comments: