Friday, October 31, 2008

Mr. Rob the Plummer...

Thank you for taking the time to make my sons day. When I told him to stay out in the hall and you said "oh no I have a bucket right here and you are my apprentice today" you made his day. When you took the time to let him hold all the little pieces for you, he love to be like you.
Rob the Plummer: What are all these little pieces?
Vincent: I don't know.
Rob the Plummer: Good thing I do.
Thank you for taking the time to make him feel important, not many will do that. If you can get them to talk to you that is amazing. You lived up to you promise of the friendly plummer.
Thank you!

3 comments:

Mamas said...

I responded to your post on my blog, but just in case...Kristin,
I was going to email you but couldn't get there from here:)...
The best apples for apple butter (or apple pie filling) are tart. A friend of mine had given me a bunch from her tree and I'm not sure what "type" they were, but they were tart (something like a granny smith).
I have a fabulous recipe that's REALLY easy, so email me if you want it.
I check on the GreenSpeckledFrogs once and a while:). Are you on Etsy? Love Clint's treasure hunt! What a fabulous hubs!

Anonymous said...

Great post! My kids love chatting with any workmen that come to our house.

Twilight tickets available on fandango for the 12:01 am showing on Nov. 20th at the Valley Mall. Better get your ticket now!

:) Tiff

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.