Monday, October 27, 2008

The Phantom


Clint and I had a great time at the show. I have never been to a show like this, it was wonderful. The costumes and sets were incredible. They would change from one set to the next in seconds. My favorite scene was with Raoul and Christine on the roof of the Opera House. So Romantic. I had seen the movie but the Phantom's voice in the movie is like nails on a chalk board for me. They all sang very well in this, I do think I prefer Christine in the movies voice, but they are both wonderful.
Valencia was so sad she could not go, she loves the movie, and was very disappointed. Clint said he would make up for it by bringing her to High School Musical 3 on a daddy daughter date. She soon forgot about the Phantom.



After we went to Dennys. We were both starving. This menu cracked me up.
Denney's Rockstar menu
New Menu Items
Created by Rock's Biggest Stars
(since I rarely listen to the radio I only heard of a couple of them, but they must be big)

Taking Back Sundays-never heard of
The All- American Rejects-heard their name
EoMD- never heard of
Plain White T's-heard of maybe hve even heard a song from them
Funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You recieved an award on my blog. Check it out!!

By the way I had so much fun catching up at the Twilight Party.

:) Tiff

Stephani said...

Oh, I love Phantom of the Opera too, I went to the show when it was here back in '99 or 2000 and would so love to go again. I hope it makes it to our area again soon.